TTG Italia is the Italian leader in communication and services in the tourism sector
TravelTradeItalia.com is the Italian social network of tourism trade professionals. Available in english and in italian, it gives the possibility to get in touch with other operators of tourism industry, make networking and share information and experiences.
TravelTradeItalia.com is one of the products of TTG Italia, which operates in the travel and tourism sector: organizes business to business events, publishes the most authoritative trade journal and connects buyers and suppliers both on-line and face-to-face.
- TTG Incontri — Rimini, October 22nd–24th 2010
- The most important international b2b fair for the Italian tourism industry.
- TTI Workshop — Rimini, October 22nd–23rd 2010
- The most important forum for the promotion and commercialization of the Italian tourism product.
- BTC — Rimini, June 30th-July 1st 2011
- The International Meetings, Conventions and Incentives Fair in Rimini.
- Itinerant scheduled and custom-made events held in Italy and abroad.
TTG Italia: semiweekly tourism information resource for the industry. 55,000 readers per issue, 60% of these travel agents. It is the lead resource of the entire tourism trade.
- The press agency of TTG Italia: over 60 articles each day, a million visited pages per month, 35 thousand subscribers to the newsletter.
TTG Italia is an associate member of UNWTO/OMT, the United Nations World Tourism Organization. TTG Incontri is a member of ITTFA (International Travel Trade Fairs Association), the association that brings together the major international trade fairs in the tourism industry.
TTG Italia is a company of Rimini Fiera Group.
TTG Italia has obtained certification to ISO 9001, certifying the quality of our corporate management systems in the fields of publishing, planning, organisation of fairs, events and tourism services