Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our site. By continuing to use the Traveltradeitalia.com service after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on this site, you are consenting to the changes.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected by Traveltradeitalia.com.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change your Account settings.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by Trave Trade Italia
- How to contact us.
Personal Information Collected
The purpose of thetraveltradeitalia.com website is to permit Users to voluntarily provide information about themselves and their products for the purposes of making business in the italian travel market. You willingly provide us certain personal information, which we collect in order to allow you to be much more informed on the italian travel market.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- In order to become a User, you must first create an account on our website. To create an account you are required to provide the following contact information, which you recognize and expressly acknowledge is personal information allowing others, including this site, to identify you: name, email address, country, ZIP/postal code, information about your company, etc.
- Profile Information
- Once you become a User, you may provide additional information in the profile section describing your company and your business objectives. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration to become a User is entirely optional, but enables you to better identify yourself and find new opportunities in our system to make better business in the italian travel market. Any information you provide at registration or in the Profile section that is not personally identifiable may be used in the same manner and extent to which other information that is not personally identifiable is permitted to be used hereunder, including for the purpose of serving advertisements through the service. If you opt-out you may lose the potential benefit of being a User, including receiving ads that are more targeted to your interests.
- Contacts Information
- In order to invite others to connect with you directly in this site, you may use the traveltradeitalia.com services to invite them if they are a User, or enter their names and email addresses. This information will be used by traveltradeitalia.com to send your invitation including a message that you write. The names and email addresses of people that you invite will be used only to send your invitation and reminders.
- Customer Service
- Traveltradeitalia.com may collect information through this site or through the Customer Service in order to, among other things, accurately categorize and respond to a customer’s inquiry and deliver appropriate service levels.
- Log files, IP addresses and information about your computer
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit this site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Traveltradeitalia.com. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve our services. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
- Consent to traveltradeitalia.com Processing Information About You
- Rights to Access, Correct and Eliminate Information About You
You have a right to access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about you which has been collected pursuant to your decision to become a User. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented herein.
We take your rights seriously and encourage you to use them if you deem this to be appropriate. You may exercise these rights by emailing us at email@example.com.
Uses of personal information
Traveltradeitalia.com is an online service dedicated to helping the italian travel industry to meet online the worldwide community who is interested in our country. The personally identifiable information you choose to provide on this site is used to help you describe yourself and your company to other Users.
- Traveltradeitalia.com communications
- Traveltradeitalia.com will communicate with you through email and notices posted on this site or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. Please be aware that you will always receive certain emails from Traveltradeitalia.com related to the proper functioning of your account, such as email notices when another User in your network sends you an opportunity. Traveltradeitalia.com could also send you promotional information.
- Customized Content
- Information provided to Traveltradeitalia.com (or to third parties with whom it offers combined services) is also used to customize your experience on our website.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Traveltradeitalia.com takes the privacy of Users very seriously. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personally identifiable information with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information.
- Teaming with Other Organizations to Offer Combined and Other Services
- Traveltradeitalia.com may offer our services in connection with other websites or may team with other online services to give you the combined results of both services or additional services and benefits.
- Surveys and Polls
- As a User, you could in the future receive requests to participate in market research including polls and surveys submitted by Traveltradeitalia.com or from members of this site. If you participate in surveys and polls offered through our website, the information you provide may be visible to others using the Traveltradeitalia.com website.
- Communications to other Users
- Many emails you initiate through Traveltradeitalia.com, e.g., an invitation sent to a non-User, will list your email address and name in the header of the message. Emails you initiate may also provide aggregate information about your network (for instance how many people are in your network), but will not list the people to whom you’re directly connected. Other communications that you initiate through this site, like a request for contact, will list your name as the initiator but will not include your personal contact information. Your contact information will only be shared with another User if both of you have indicated that you would like to establish contact with each other.
- Legal Disclaimer
- It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, such as responses to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, subpoena, or other legal process or request to Traveltradeitalia.com brought in any country throughout the world, or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Disclosures to others
- We may also disclose your personal and other information you provide, to another third party as part of a reorganization or a sale of the assets of Traveltradeitalia.com or TTGItalia.com. Any third party to which we transfer or sell Traveltradeitalia.com’s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
Your Information Choices
- Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
- You can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to the information you publish, or to the settings for your Traveltradeitalia.com account including your email, and contact preferences, at any time by logging in to your account on this site. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, Traveltradeitalia.com may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database.
- Closing Your Account
- You can also close your account through this site. If you close your Traveltradeitalia.com account, we will remove your name and other personally identifiable information from our publicly viewable database. We may retain certain data contributed by you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. To request that we close your account and remove your information from the traveltradeitalia.com website, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.